Hello readers,
this is my first post of this blog. Yes, this is 50% of my CA1 English Assessment.
Creating this blog, is very simple and easy. By clicking a few buttons, we are done, and in an instant, I am already typing this post in the Victoria School computer lab, English period. I think blogger is very efficient and has a very comprehensive way of helping us, beginner bloggers, to navigate our to creating a new blog
Over this period, I hope to express myself, in profound English to the very best of my ability, not making grammatical errors frequently, like before. I think this is a very good opportunity to write about my days in Victoria School, and the awesome time I have in my life, as a student
After this assignment, I would encourage myself to write-in, whenever I'm free, instead of wasting time on playing games and watching television programs. This online diary, can now be my life, my commonplace book, where all my memories, my ideas, my discoveries to be recorded in it.
This virtual world would enter my life once again, and in this other dimension, promoting me to a better english writer in the ability to demonstrate language features and structures. To entertain and communicate with my readers effectively.
Lastly, let me begin my new chapter of my secondary school life, in this virtual dimension of blogging.
Lastly, let me begin my new chapter of my secondary school life, in this virtual dimension of blogging.
No comments:
Post a Comment