Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Special Moment I Enjoyed With My Family.


Good Evening Readers,
Before I begin today's entry, I would like to wish my grandfather a very Happy 71st Birthday.
(Pls View The Video, as part of the two media assignment.)

This morning, I woke up at 6am, got prepared and went to school for Band Practice. Band practice was tiring once again, but really awesome like every time. After that, was my Piano-Practical class. It was a terrible time I had today, which an hour feels like a year. Though I like piano, I dislike taking exams. I'd rather play piano for leisure. There is less stress and anxiety. Piano-Theory class was next. I could describe it with a word- Awesome. Everything went well. I've done my homework, and teacher has 'praised me' again and again. Great Time.

Yes, it was a tiring day alright. Every thing ended at 6pm. Of course, a tiring day would need a good dinner, for recuperation. We went to have dinner, at a dim sum restaurant. A way to celebrate my Grandfather's birthday, dumplings, buns, longevity noodles, spring rolls, tea, every chinese cuisine in the world! All these made my day. It was a good reward to a hectic and fervid day.

Hey, have you readers realize something is missing? Yes, it's the birthday cake. But no, we didn't have it in the restaurant. We went back home to have it. The Chinese Version of happy birthday was sang, for his benefit, standing behind a table filled with 10 huge and a little source of light. It was time to blow the candles. A puff and a huff, a smoke replaced those tiny stars floating above the cake. And soon, the coffee-flavored cake was in our gullet, sliding down toward our stomach.

Then, they day had almost ended. We had to leave for home. It was a very special moment of my life with my family. We can't reverse time. We have to keep looking forward. Forgetting the bad times, carving the good times on the walls of our mind. This day, would be one of those, which would never be forgotten.

Happy Birthday to my Grandfather once again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment